Here’s a great way to spend a rainy day – test your knowledge of world geography! Vacations.info features dozens of world geography quizzes. For example…
- Name all 50 states in the U.S.
- List the five Great Lakes.
- How many world countries can you name?
- Identify photos of US Presidents and world leaders.
- Name the state in which each national park is located.
- Identify cities by landmark photos.
- Which famous people came from which country?
- Name a country’s most common language.
- Name the country best known for each food.
- Name the country most known for each company.
- What is somebody from each state called?
- Identify the flags of world countries.
- Name the city that contains each museum.
- Try a world scramble of European countries.
- Try a world scramble of US cities.
Type your answers in the boxes and see how you score. You have a choice of being timed or not. Want to review the answers first? Click on the button that says “Show Answers.”
Thanks to John for recommending this site. 🙂